Saturday, June 2, 2012




"I would rather live my life as if there is a God 
and die to find out there isn't, 
than live my life as if there isn't 
and die to find out there is." ~ 


I feel and believe that God is a universal force, God is a he and a she and a we. You may call God "God", "Being", "Universe", "Allah", "The Allmighty", etc. (How many names really are there for God?) I am of a belief that they are all one in the same. My God is no better than your God, and your God is no different than mine. My God Loves you for you and me for me. We are all One with God.

Here is an example of what God is to me: 



Imagine a Mighty Oak tree, big and beautiful. Well this oak was cut and mitred and turned into a desk, a picture frame, a beautiful hand carved statue and countless other things. These pieces and parts of the Mighty Oak were separated, never to be together again. BUT aren't they still a "piece" of that Mighty Oak. They all are still a part of what they once were, and that is you and me. We ALL are part of what we once were.


No comments:

Post a Comment