Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Along with success comes a reputation for wisdom.
Euripides



Too true, just be cautious whom you "entrust" that wisdom to. Which brings this next quote to mind:




Believe nothing, 
no matter where you read it,
or who said it,
no matter if I have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.


Too many times in my life have I done things because I "should" do them... and it has bitten me in the ass (to be quite literal). So I am learning to follow my own inner guidance. This journey of life is not an easy path to take, but I know through listening to my inner wisdom, and realizing that I can NOT change circumstances that my path through life can become one of acceptance. Now again I come to another quote or "prayer" shall we say:


Wow, that was fun! Going from one meaningful quote on to the next! I can see this becoming, if nothing else, a place of respite for me. I just pray it reaches others and can touch more lives than just mine.














No comments:

Post a Comment