Wednesday, May 30, 2012





Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman



My dream is to help others achieve their dreams. My dream is to teach others how to believe in themselves enough that their dreams start to materialize in front of their eyes. I have seen it in my own life in smaller increments. Yet, I still feel deeply that there is a piece of me missing. I am creating this blog to hopefully fulfill that longing. I dream of being a catalyst in peoples lives. Helping others understand the world the way I do. I see in this world, beauty beyond measure in all things. I see pain in this world, but it is here to teach. I see Joy in the smallest of snickers from my child. I am happy to be on this planet right now and want you to know that you can be happy too. So here it begins? Don't know what it will be, don't know why, but all I do know is that I am in Love already! 



No comments:

Post a Comment